According to art. 13 ust. 1 i 2 regulation of the European Parliament
and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 april 2016 r. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46/WE (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: RODO) (Dz. Urz. EU L119/1) informs that:
The data administrator is BAKOR INTERNATIONAL LTD SP. Z O. O.
with headquarters in Skierniewice, 96-100, J. Sobieskiego 16, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000200513, for which the registration files are carried out by the REGIONAL COURT FOR THE ŁÓDŹ, XX TRADE DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER NIP: 8361202226, REGON: 750018597 Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
PROTECTION AND OBJECTIVES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to protect and respect the privacy of the Website Users, all personal data posted on the Website or processed in connection with the front of the website, including Users' data, are protected according to art. 13 ust. 1 i 2 regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 april 2016 r. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Your personal data may be processed by BAKOR INTERNATIONAL LTD Sp. z o.o. for the following main purposes.
- Provision of marketing services (sending commercial information by e-mail, in order to take action to transact a contract for a product from the Bakor offer.) Providing this data is voluntary.
- Non-personal information are collected automatically
for administrative and technical purposes. On its basis, collective statistics are created regarding traffic on the Website, Users and their behaviors. This type of information is completely safe for the user and guarantees him complete anonymity.
Your data may also be processed (if it will be related to the activities of the company BAKOR INTERNATIONAL LTD Sp. O.o.) for the following secondary purposes:
- carrying internal audits at BAKOR company
- statistical research
- actions aimed at transact the contract and executing orders resulting from the contract.
A METHOD OF COLLECTION AND SHARING OF PERSONAL
- Personal information’s are collected only explicitly and with the express consent of the User. The data administrator does not sell, transfer or lend processed personal data to third parties, unless it is required by applicable law, for the performance of tasks defined for the public good, it is necessary to fulfill the legally justified purposes of the Data Administrator.
- The Data Administrator reserves the right to make the data of the Website Users available in the form of their aggregate listings, to agencies or cooperating services. Such information may be used in order to: monitor traffic on the website, monitor the website's ratings.
- The data may be made available to third parties in the event that it is required by law, at the request of public authorities or in the event of a claim being brought before a court. Data may be transferred on the basis of legal provisions to entities authorized under the contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, such as:
- law offices or debt collection as a result of pending court or debt collection proceedings.
- external companies servicing BAKOR in the scope of maintaining services
(eg legal and financial services, consulting companies, IT services, transport services).
RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHICH DATA IS PROCESSED
- The user has the right to access the data, and the right to demand rectification (if they are inconsistent with the actual state) and the right to remove and limit processing (in cases provided by law) by request sent to the following e-mail address: bartlomiej.malkowski@bakor .com.pl or in writing to the following address: BAKOR INTERNATIONAL LTD SP. Z O. O., Skierniewice, 96-100, J. Sobieskiego 16.
- The User has the right to object to the processing of his personal data (to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the premise of the legally justified interest of the administrator).
- The User has the right to withdraw his consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the influence of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- User has the right to appeal to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection.
What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data that are downloaded automatically when you visit the BAKOR website. Cookies are mostly text files that are stored on the user's end device.
Types of cookies.
As part of the BAKOR website, two types of cookies are used.
- Session Cookies – files that are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies – stored on the terminal device until the user deletes them.
Cookies are saved in order to improve the operation of the BAKOR Website to identify your computer. This allows for faster access to necessary resources and is used by the data controller to keep statistics. The user may at any time disable cookie acceptance options in his browser. This will not cause difficulties in using the Website.
The content of cookies does not allow the identification of users, no personal data are processed or stored with these files.
DATA PROTECTION AND ADMINISTRATOR'S RESPONSIBILITY
The information provided by users of the BAKOR website is processed and stored using appropriate security measures in accordance with the requirements set by Polish law. All adequate steps were taken to properly secure stored personal data, with particular emphasis on blocking unauthorized access. However, for technical reasons, the Data Administrator's liability due to this, is limited only to threats resulting from gross negligence.